Avery-Hardoll Steel DM Series
The Avery-Hardoll Steel DM Series flowmeters are precision made, positive displacement, liquid measuring instruments that maintain the highest level of accuracy over a lifetime of operation.
The DM meter is specifically designed to meet the rigorous demands of modern tank truck loading depots and fuel storage facilities as well as other niche applications.
It provides the highest level of pre-calibration repeatability and accuracy with industry leading ease of service without the inconvenience and cost of double-cased meters.
he BM Series flow-meter directly converts volume to rotational output with minimum scope for error and with minimal disturbance from surrounding conditions, such as turbulence from nearby valves, bends, and other system conditions.
- FLOW RATE: 660 GPM (2500 LPM) Continuous
- MAX FLOW RATE: 800 GPM (3000 LPM) Intermittent
- FLANGES: 4” ANSI 150 (RF or FF)
- MAX WORKING PRESSURE: 230 psi (16 bar)
- VOLUME PER REVOLUTION: 1.5 gallons (5.75 liters)
- ACCURACY ±0.075% with linearized pulser, ±0.125% or better with bare meter. REPEATABILITY 0.02% or better